View Profile OzynO

Masterful

TheFabs responds:

U u U

lmao, loved mom's voice

well great choice of music. and the paste kept it interesting. overall I fell out of the loop because i dont know the poem so it feels like is just for people who know the poem. the animation was solid, and i loved the cat part. keep practicing dude

MrEavs responds:

Thanks dude!

...

I'm so glad that I found today, I haven't laughed this much in so long.

Dingaling man!

I cant get enoug of Dingaling man (spoof of piccolo in youtube), did he actually did the voice here?

ThePivotsXXD responds:

I honestly don't know who you're talking about...me and my friend Daniel did all the voices.

*tip of the hat*

detail, detail!.. it was an almost flawless... the only reason the voice acting feels off is because, we are used to a more fast pace and over acting on cartoons now days. But you guys kept the same style of voice acting the show used to have. so I think the voice acting was perfect!. and Im more a fan of the comics and this was such a fan service story. I personally loved this world you guys have brought us. keep it up!

we all knew the punch line....

But it still crack me up, you are getting better and better at animating, brush your shoulders off, only greatness gets you a daily feature :)! keep bringing new stuff.

I AM PUNCHING YOUR SALAD!!

NOOOOO!!

:D you improving

I think once you guys start doing sound effects (even if its with your mouth) then the heaven's doors will open for ya! still great job.

ps: work on a theme song..lol

Geoweasel responds:

The show had a theme song (multiple ones across time, actually) but I eventually decided since most of the cartoons were so short, a theme song and credits sequence were kind of pointless. This one originally had a special opening though.
Thanks for the review!

I always keep my Headphones on and Music Blasting.. thats one way to avoid shooting Orange lazor beams at people...

Male